-
October 26th, 2006, 12:03 PM
#11
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] JUST BEAUTIFUL! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
You are such a talented photographer, and I agree with everyone else that you really do make the dolls seem so alive. May I ask what camera you use?
-
October 26th, 2006, 01:43 PM
#12
MapleLeaf
Guest
Beautiful Julia!! The colours are stunning!!
As my daughter would say...awesomeness!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 26th, 2006, 02:56 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Ahhh...
So pretty!
Thanks for sharing your photos. They are the best.
-
October 26th, 2006, 03:04 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Awesome photos (as always!)
-
October 26th, 2006, 03:10 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Julia your photos are stunning. I love how you make the dolls appear so *real* (what, they're not real?) Thanks for sharing!
-
October 26th, 2006, 03:56 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Wow! Your girls are so pretty! Makes we want to get Kit and 26!
-
October 26th, 2006, 03:58 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Your pictures of both dolls and landscapes are always so beautiful! It's always a pleasure to view them!
-
October 26th, 2006, 04:51 PM
#18
Inactive Member
They are beautiful!!! I LOVE the fall foliage in the backround. I bet your girls loved it!
-
October 27th, 2006, 12:17 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Stunning! The scenery is just breathtaking and your pictures are so wonderful. AG needs to take a few lessons from you.
-
October 27th, 2006, 03:02 AM
#20
Inactive Member
Julia, your pictures are absolutely stunning. I especially love the one in the apple tree.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks